Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America 6-PackRegular price $15.99 Save $-15.99
- Sweet Sunny South Southern Table Beer (4.9% ABV) – An easy-drinking, malt-forward beer with a tangy finish, featuring traditional Southern ingredients like peaches, tea, corn grits and honey.
- Pat-Rye-Ot Revolutionary Pale Ale (5.6% ABV) – A “revolutionary” Pale Ale inspired by the original 13 colonies with a nod to classic beer ingredients like rye and apple.
- West Latitude Session Rye with Hibiscus (5.5% ABV) – A Session Rye combining a Hawaiian influence of hibiscus with California’s love of hops.
- Moxee-Moron Imperial Session IPA (7.5% ABV) – A style contradiction honoring the Pacific Northwest’s hop-bomb heritage.
- Family Values Imperial Brown Ale (8.5% ABV) – An Imperial Brown Ale that embodies the togetherness of the Midwest and its native flavors, including wild rice, honey and cocoa nibs.
- Stout of the Union Robust Stout (7.3% ABV) – The ultimate combination of rich and roasty malt flavors from our Southern California friends.
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
The following message is provided on behalf of California retailers:
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol