Sour Gift Set with Rare Beer (SHIP FREE)Regular price $149.99 Save $-149.99
This Gift Set is fire. The set includes a variety of Sour Ales with a rare bottle from De Garde.
The set includes:
(1) De Garde Hose 750 ML (Tillamook, OR) - Dry-hopped Gose style ale. Aged in oak barrels with Coriander and Citrus Peel. 4% ABV. 4.3 Untappd. Super rare bottle due to its limited distribution.
(1) Crooked Stave Petite Sour Rose Wild Ale 375 ML (Denver, CO) - American Wild Ale from one of the nation's best sour maker! Sour Rosé undergoes fermentation in large oak foeders on second-use raspberries and blueberries. 4.5% ABV
(1) Council Broken Wand with Boysenberry 750 ML (San Diego, CA) - Foeder aged dark sour with Boysenberries. This dark concoction has intense flavors and aromas of boysenberries, other dark berries, chocolate, vanilla, and soft oak tannins.6.7% ABV
(1) Libertine Get Pitted 750 ML (San Luis Obispo, CA) - Pitted is a blend of our base Foeder Aged Golden Ale with our tart and dry Central Coast Saison. The blend ages on hundreds of pounds of peaches for a tart and fruity wild ale. A little sour, a little funky and quite a bit fruity, this is our summer answer to “why don’t you make Framboise all year long? 6.2% ABV
(1) The Good Beer Co. George Yellow Peach 2017 750 ML (Santa Ana, CA) - tart and fruity mixed culture ale aged in French oak barrels with California grown yellow peaches. It's crisp, dry with a load of stone fruit flavor and aroma. 4.2% abv
(1) Jester King Le Petit Prince 750 ML (Austin, TX) - Farmhouse Table Beer. Le Petit Prince is a dry, unspiced, highly attenuated Table Beer unique to our land in the Texas Hill Country. Naturally occurring wild yeasts impart a sense of place to this unfiltered, unpasteurized, 100% naturally conditioned ale. 2.9% ABV
California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65
The following message is provided on behalf of California retailers:
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol